The Loch Lomond Fisheries Trust (LLFT) is an environmental charity formed in 2001 to champion the conservation and restoration of Loch Lomond's native fish populations, their habitats and the freshwater environment.
Our aim is to maintain and restore aquatic biodiversity in and around Loch Lomond by means of practical, responsible and sustainable approaches to water, land and fishery management based on sound science.
• collecting data to monitor the health of fish populations
• conducting scientific research aimed at understanding and enhancing the freshwater environment
• collaborating with other conservation, fishery and heritage organisations to enhance the aquatic environment
• providing practical advice on the management of fisheries and rivers
• informing and educating people about the freshwater resource of Loch Lomond